Day 39 – July 6, 2012
Rose Hill, VA
Quiet & HOT day! Fortunately, the power came on some time during the night. Rich was still up when it happened and woke his mom up and they transferred all the party food from coolers back to the fridge. Blessedly, I slept through it allJ.
Quiet day. Rich, Lance & Stan took all their “vehicles” for a trail ride on some ridge. Mom headed into Middleborough & Tazewell to pick up last minute stuff. I hung with the kids, by the pool.
Mom saw a bunch of damage on her travels….lots of debris & trees down. Apparently, we dodged a bullet!
Nice dinner and the boys are all watching some race on the TV. Mom and dad are in full party preparation mode. I’ve asked what would best for me to do, to help….the consensus is that I should get the kids OUT of the house tomorrow…as it will be tension filled, leading up to the reunion. So I will take my road warriors to Kentucky –add another state to our journeyJ….find a book store and a McDonalds…that should keep us occupied for a couple hours.
Happy Bear
Aud & Zoe
Jena, Rich & Gabe
Cammy....ready to take off.
Baby Garrett
The kids table
Rich, keeping a close eye on Gabe!
No comments:
Post a Comment