Road Warrior Momma

Road Warrior Momma

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 23 - June 22, 2011

Day 23
June 22, 2011

Richie was gone (flew back to ATL) by the time that we woke up.  We woke up late, too...and then a series of mishaps getting our act together!  So, we didn't get to Barbie's until 10:30.  Too late for breakfast, so we gave the kids an early lunch and then they swam while we chatted.  I also got to do some laundry.
                We decided to go out for an early dinner, it was just Barbie, the kids & I.  We went to a restaurant called BJ's and it was really good.  So were all the kids!  After dinner, Barbie took everyone to her house & Bear & I went to a cool bookstore to get thank you gifts for the family.  When we got back, I had a glass of wine with Jeff & Barbie, before heading back to the hotel for an early bedtime, with Bear & Cammy.  Hunter and Aud stayed at the Berniers for a sleep-over.


No comments:

Post a Comment