Road Warrior Momma

Road Warrior Momma

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 10 - June 9, 2011

Day 8
June 9, 2011

I woke up exhausted...which could have been allergies.  I don't know why, because I usually sleep a lot & well at Casa de Nash.
The kids had an early morning swim before breakfast.  Then they played while Marcie and I packed up for the beach.  I was nervous - having never taken the four kids for "a day at the beach".  But as it turned out, I worried for nothing.
Barrett loved the beach.  I took him out to a sand bar (on my back) and he loved it.  He stayed close to us all day.  Hunter was good, too - he only spent an hour, tops, hiding under a beach towel.  Aud loved playing in the sand and water.  Cammy had his moments, but good overall.
We ate lunch at the beach and then buried all the kids in the sand!  The ideas that Marcie comes up with.  It was fun, though.
Jake had another baseball game, so we headed back to the house around 3.  Marcie drove Jake to his game and I took the other 5 kids to a restaurant for dinner.  Marcie met us and we sat at our own table, with the kids nearby, at a separate table.  Genius!  Then the kids hit the bar area and took over the pool table.  It was too funny, but Marcie & I got to talk, while they played.
After, Marcie brought Tanner & Hunter to Jake's game, I took Aud, Bear & Cam for frozen yogurt on Siesta Key.  It ended up pouring...so we missed the sunset.







No comments:

Post a Comment