Day 15, June 13, 2018
Cannon Beach, OR
0 miles/0 hours
Did I mention that I love this town? I really do. The people
aren’t exactly super friendly, but it’s pretty and slow-paced, so I don’t
really care. We’ve brought our southern hospitality to spice things up.
We spent the day being lazy in the cottage watching TV and
working (me). We strolled to “downtown” and I took about fifty pictures of
people’s gardens. The flowers out here are spectacular. I’m so jealous. My petunias
didn’t even look that good when I bought them☹. We had lunch and window shopped, which included a
stop at the local book store (not my favorite).
After, we went to the beach and a few of us were dumb
crazy enough to go in the water. They didn’t last long. We returned to the
cottage for my TV and naps (me). Before dinner, we took another stroll on the
shore – and the sun was out! Gorgeous!
We ate dinner in the cottage tonight and watched The Goldbergs and Last Man Standing. It was cozy and relaxing and perfect. A nice
recharge. Tomorrow will be a very long day!














No comments:
Post a Comment