Day 5
March 31, 2013 – Easter
Naples
We woke up to discover that the Easter Bunny does in fact
find you when you are on vacation. Thank
goodness! Although one child, who I will
not name, was rather disappointed because that the EB doesn’t “bring as much
stuff to a hotel.” Ah, probably because
he thinks you’re spoiled, since you are in a hotel, in Naples, for spring break!
Hotel coffee was awful, so I ventured out to Starbucks. I gathered everyone up and we went to Nana Natalie’s
place, to have our Egg Hunt, which took all of 3 minutes! Of course, the hunt was not without a battle
between Frick and Frack…Lord give my strength.
We decided to go to the beach by the Naples Beach Club, since we were
already there. It was very convenient to
park at Natalie’s, because we only had to cross the street!
Great picture of Bear!
Absolutely gorgeous day at the beach! Did I mention that I LOVE NAPLES? The water was a bit chilly, but that was
okay. Natalie joined us, so we got some
bonus time. We got lunch from the Beach
Club and ended up staying for four hours.
That my friends, is a major record with the kids!
We had our own little Easter dinner at the hotel. The suite has a small kitchen and we heated up
a ham, had potato salad, real salad and green beans. It turned out quite nice. I then cajoled everyone back in the car, so
we could go see the sunset. It was just
so pretty last night, I couldn’t miss it.
Gorgeous!
Cam & Daddy
Aud & Mom
Aud, Hunter & Bear
Early to bed, as everyone is a little bit sunburnt.
Tomorrow we’re off to the east coast.

No comments:
Post a Comment