Road Warrior Momma

Road Warrior Momma

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Welcome to summer 2016!

Just checking in....

Hello friends and family! Today I started packing for our first journey of the summer. We're not leaving till Friday, but I needed to get started. I have a busy week ahead with work and the kid's end-of-year school events. We're doing things a little differently this summer, because a certain someone in the family has a big birthday coming up. I wanted to do something special for him that wasn't part of the road trip.

The kids and I are kicking off the summer by taking a mini-road trip to the Northeast, and then coming home for a few weeks, before heading out on the road "for real."

I wanted to check in, because I have no idea who or if anyone reads this blog. Road Warrior Momma doesn't receive the same attention as The Latchkey Mom (which lately isn't saying much). Just wondering if anyone is still out there? For those of you who are, I'm still planning to share stories and pictures. I'll post a few days behind, because Big Daddy worries about our safety. My posts are hastily written and therefor unpolished. I apologize - but the consolation is that you're getting the real story:).

I'm not going to share our itinerary this year. I thought it might be fun to keep it a surprise. Look for my first post in about a week!

xoxox,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment